BELLA Classic Rotating Non-Stick Belgian Waffle Maker, Perfect 1″ Thick Waffles, PFOA Free Non Stick Coating & Removeable Drip Tray for Easy Clean Up, Browning Control, Stainless Steel
|Color||Polished Stainless Steel|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||15.35 x 6.69 x 9.96 inches|
|Item Weight||5 Pounds|
|Number of settings||9|
|Product Dimensions||6.69″D x 15.35″W x 9.96″H|
ROTATING WAFFLE MAKER:
Enjoy Belgian waffles at home in minutes with this innovative & durable waffle maker, featuring 9 precise browning settings & a rotating function with cool-touch handle that allows you to cook evenly with a flip of the wrist
From the Manufacturer
Enjoy crisp, delicious Belgian waffles made in your own kitchen with the BELLA Rotating Waffle Maker. This streamlined appliance rotates to cook evenly and allows you to adjust cooking time for each waffle. Cleanup is a breeze with nonstick cooking plates and a drip tray to collect extra batter. Try out the recipes provided for a variety of scrumptious waffles.
Rotating Waffle Maker
At a Glance:
- Waffle maker rotates to cook evenly
- Control knob for precise browning
- Nonstick cooking plates and drip tray for simple cleanup
- Auto-locking mechanism prevents spills
- Folding handle makes storage convenient
Make evenly cooked Belgian waffles with all of your favorite toppings.
Evenly Cooks Belgian Waffles to Desired Level of Browning
With a rotating function that allows for even cooking, the Rotating Waffle Maker produces waffles with uniform crispness. The browning control dial offers nine settings, so you can precisely cook your waffles to the level of darkness you prefer. The Rotating Waffle Maker’s ready light indicates when it has reached the proper initial cooking temperature and lights again when your waffle has been cooked to your specification.
Nonstick Surface for Easy Waffle Removal and Cleanup
Waffles come out intact thanks to nonstick cooking plates in the Rotating Waffle Maker. Their nonstick surface minimizes mess left on the plates. Simply wipe the cooled cooking surface with a soft cloth to clean. The removable drip tray catches runoff batter and crumbs.
Auto-Lock and Nonslip Feet Prevent Spills
The auto-locking mechanism holds the waffle maker upright as you pour in batter and locks it closed while it rotates to help prevent spills. Nonslip feet slide open to help prevent accidents on the countertop.
Handle Folds for Compact Storage
The folding handle makes it convenient to store the Rotating Waffle Maker until the next time you crave homemade waffles.
Enjoy Any Waffle Recipe, Any Time You Want
Who says waffles are just for breakfast? With the BELLA Rotating Waffle Maker, you can enjoy fresh Belgian waffles morning, noon, or night, and the toppings options are nearly endless. Go with classic butter and syrup, or try some fresh strawberries of blueberries. For a savory variation, pair your waffles with some fried chicken. Or if you’re in the mood for dessert, try chocolate chips and whipped cream.
What’s in the Box
Rotating Waffle Maker, drip tray, detachable power cord, and instruction manual with recipes.
Recipe Suggestion: Corn Waffles
- 2 (8-1/2-oz) packages corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 (15-oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 (4-oz) cans chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 cups grated cheese (American or Monterey Jack)
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper (optional)
- Condition and preheat Rotating Belgium Waffle Maker.
- Use a spoon to stir corn muffin mix, cayenne, eggs, vegetable oil, and milk together. The batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Stir in corn, chilies and cheese.
- Pour approximately 3/4 to 1 cup of batter onto the lower cooking plate. Close the lid, turn the temperature control dial to medium (4) setting, and bake.
- When a waffle is done, the top cooking plate should lift easily. Lift the plate gently; if it pulls, continue cooking for 1 minute and test again.
- If necessary, adjust cooking dial for future waffle baking and repeat with remaining batter.
The browning control dial offers nine settings.
An auto-locking mechanism keeps the lid upright as you pour in batter.
The waffle maker rotates to cook evenly.
Nonstick cooking plates help waffles come out intact.